The perfect escape from everyday life. Capture all the flavor of European cities and countryside, then bask in the golden Grecian sun. From Paris "City of Lights" to Fitness & Fun stay at AESU's ALPINE CENTER. Spectacular sights and sounds abound.
Welcome orientation and pub dinner. Pub crawl. Guided tour of London's pomp & pageantry. Big Ben.
French bistro dinner. Paris by night. Seine river cruise. Champs Elysees. Arc de Triomphe. Moulin Rouge...
Brussels Grand Place. Belgian chocolates. Mannekin-Pis. European Union headquarters...
Amsterdam, Dutch Countryside
Canal boat ride. Cheese and wooden shoes. Biking through fishing villages. Van Gogh. Dutch-Indonesian rice table dinner...
Cologne, Heidelberg, Munich
Castles & cathedrals. Rhine river cruise. Cuckoo clocks. Oktoberfest city. Hofbrauhaus. Bratwurst & sauerkraut...
Salzburg, Lake District
Salzburg Mozart sights. Alpine Center. Horseback riding. Whitewater rafting. Hiking. Gourmet dinner....
Italy & Vatican City
Venice, Florence, Rome, Pompeii
Venetian glass-blowing workshop. Bridges and canals. Colosseum. Roman Forum. St. Peter's Basilica. Michelangelo. Volcano. Roman Banquet...
Isle of Poros, Athens, Overnight Ship
Fun in the sun. Souvlaki. Acropolis. Plaka District. Parthenon. Zeus and Socrates. Toga party. Saying good-bye...
"I had the best time of my life on this trip... This trip was so worth the $$!"
- Charlotte, UCLA
"Those three weeks were absolutely fantastic."
-Jennifer, Miami Ohio
- 22 nights in superior tourist class hotels with private bath/shower, double occupancy
- All Breakfasts
- 11 three-course specialty dinners as per itinerary
- All scheduled sightseeing
- Guided tours in London, Paris, Florence, Rome, Pompeii & Athens led by a local historian)
- Seine River Cruise
- Rhine River Cruise
- Amsterdam Canal Cruise
- ROMA-PASS (Full access to public transport system, reduced admission to museums, music events,
- Admission to Colosseum & Forum, Pompeii and Acropolis
- Intra-European transportation by air-conditioned motorcoach
- ALL service charges and local taxes
- Luggage Tags and Travel Guides