Hello 2018 Grads: Thinking of going to Europe next summer?
Join your Alumni Association on-campus for an INFORMATION SESSION about a 17-day, 5-country grad trip around Europe this summer.
Dates and times will be posted on this page. Please check back with us.
Find out more about this fantastic trip, see who else is going.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan to attend.
To find out more about the trip, visit http://www.alumniworldtravel.com/osu.html
Not a grad but still want to travel the world with fellow Buckeyes?
The Ohio State Alumni Association is offering exciting young alumni trips this coming season:
- In May, see for yourself why Dubai is known as the city obsessed with ‘over-the-top’ attractions, such as the tallest building in the world or an indoor ski slope. This tour offers something for everyone, from exploring the aw-inspiring city, to an overnight desert safari and relaxing on Dubai beaches. Book today!
- Come celebrate New Year’s Eve 6,200 feet above sea level at ‘Cloud 9″ in with stunning views of Innsbruck, Austria and ring in the New Year in style.
- Discover the wonders of Ireland in June- travel the ‘Emerald Isle’ and find out about the art of distilling whiskey and farm-to-table foods.
- ‘Game of Thrones’ fans and Spain lovers: Visit the most intriguing filming locations and enjoy the best of what Spain has to offer. From Madrid to Barcelona.
- Adventure lovers rejoice in Iceland on a 5 day tour around the island – explore sites including the famous Blue Lagoon and the South Shore Glacier Walk.
For more information, visit: www.alumniworldtravel.com/2018/osu.html