Hey 2020 Grads: Thinking of going to Europe after graduation?
On-campus information session!
Wednesday, November 13, 2019, 6:30 p.m. in room 211 of Spartan Stadium.
Learn about the tour itinerary, destinations visited, daily schedule, optional excursions and special sites to see from a person that experienced it firsthand. In addition, find out how best to pack, what not to take and how much money you’ll need. A representative from AESU Alumni World Travel will be available by Zoom to review the itinerary and answer questions. If you would like to attend please email email@example.com by Friday, November 1, 2019.
To find out more about the trip, visit www.aesu.com/msu-gradtrip.
Young Alumni Trips for 20 – 35 year olds
The MSU Alumni Association is offering amazing young alumni trips this coming season:
- Visit one of the most famous archaeological sites on the planet and see Machu Picchu on Peru’s Inca Trail: The Sacred Valley.
- Bring out the explorer in you and visit Egypt, the land that gave birth to the first great civilization.
- Let out your inner adventurer, and discover all that Portugal has to offer – from Lisbon to Porto.
- Looking for the perfect mix of adventure, relaxation and eco-friendly travel? The Costa Rica Eco Explorer: Nature, Jungle and Beach escape is for you!
- Experience the world’s most northerly music festival showcase, the Iceland Airwaves, see the Northern Lights, erupting geysers, mineral lagoons and more!
For more information, visit: www.aesu.com/msu