Not a graduating student but still want to travel the world with fellow Buckeyes?
The OSU Alumni Association is offering amazing young alumni trips this coming season:
- Ring in the New Year in style and come celebrate New Year’s Eve 6,200 feet above sea level at ‘Cloud 9’ with stunning views of Innsbruck, Austria.
- See for yourself why Dubai is known as the city obsessed with ‘over-the-top’ attractions, such as the tallest building in the world, or an indoor ski slope.
- Discover the wonders of Ireland – travel the ‘Emerald Isle’ and find out about the art of distilling whiskey and farm-to-table foods.
- Take in the stunning scenery and explore the ‘Land of Fire and Ice’ on a thrilling Iceland Expedition.
- ‘Game of Thrones’ fans and Croatia lovers: Visit the most intriguing filming locations, including the Gates of King’s Landing, and enjoy the best of what Croatia has to offer on this exclusive Ohio State Young Alumni tour.
- Let out your inner adventurer and discover all that Portugal has to offer, from Lisbon to Porto.
- Looking for the perfect mix of adventure, relaxation and eco-friendly travel? The Costa Rica Eco Explorer: Nature, Jungle & Beach Escape is for you!
- Experience it all from Michelangelo’s works of arts in Florence, oompah-pah bands in Munich, calm French Riviera beaches and bustling Barcelona on the Mixed-Age Continental.
For more information, visit: www.aesu.com/osu