Office of Alumni Relations Disclaimer
The UConn Foundation, Inc. (“Foundation”) is not the travel program tour operator. The Foundation does not own or operate any entity which provides goods or services for this travel program. Providers of transportation, hotel accommodations, restaurant and any other goods or services for this program are independent contractor not under the control of the Foundation. The Foundation is not liable for any wrongful, negligent, willful, arbitrary or other acts or omissions of any independent contractors, their employees, agents, servants or representatives or of any other third party. The Foundation is not responsible for any injury, loss, death, inconvenience, delay or damage to person or property whatsoever arising from or related to the travel program or the provision of any goods or services thereunder whether resulting from, but not limited to, acts of God, acts of government, acts of war, riot, civil unrest, insurrection or revolt, criminal or terrorist activities of any kind, strikes or other labor activities, flood, cyclone, hurricane, fire, earthquake or other natural occurrence, weather event or disaster, animals, food poisoning, illness, disease, mechanical or other failure of aircraft, vessels or other means of transportation, failure of any transportation mechanism to arrive or depart timely or safely, termination or cancellation of services by suppliers for any reason, missed carrier connections, overbooking or downgrading of services or accommodations, substitution of hotels or of common carrier equipment, without or without notice, or for any additional expenses occasioned thereby. The Foundation shall not be responsible for alteration in the itinerary as deemed necessary for carrying out the tour and the right is reserved to change the itinerary or trip features at any time and for any reason, with or without notice. The right is further reserved to cancel any tour prior to departure; in which case the entire payment may be refunded without further obligation on its part. The right is also reserved to decline to accept or to retain any person as a member of the tour should such person’s health, actions or general deportment impede the operation of the tour or the rights or welfare of the other participants. No refund will be made for the unused portion of any tour. By paying the deposit or participating in this travel program applicants and participants accept in full all of the terms and conditions set forth herein.
Hello 2019 Grads: Thinking of going to Europe next summer?
Join your Alumni Association on-campus for an INFORMATION SESSION about a Grad Trip around Europe this summer.
Dates and times will be posted on this page. Please check back with us.
Find out more about this fantastic trip, see who else is going.
Please email email@example.com if you plan to attend.
To find out more about the trip, visit www.aesu.com/uconn-gradtrip.
Young Alumni Trips for 20 – 35 year olds
The UConn Alumni Association is offering amazing young alumni trips this coming season:
- Ring in the New Year in style and come celebrate New Year’s Eve 6,200 feet above sea level at ‘Cloud 9’ with stunning views of Innsbruck, Austria.
- See for yourself why Dubai is known as the city obsessed with ‘over-the-top’ attractions, such as the tallest building in the world, or an indoor ski slope.
- Discover the wonders of Ireland – travel the ‘Emerald Isle’ and find out about the art of distilling whiskey and farm-to-table foods.
- Take in the stunning scenery and explore the ‘Land of Fire and Ice’ on a thrilling Iceland Expedition.
- ‘Game of Thrones’ fans and Croatia lovers: Visit the most intriguing filming locations, including the Gates of King’s Landing, and enjoy the best of what Croatia has to offer.
- Let out your inner adventurer and discover all that Portugal has to offer, from Lisbon to Porto.
- Looking for the perfect mix of adventure, relaxation and eco-friendly travel? The Costa Rica Eco Explorer: Nature, Jungle & Beach Escape is for you!
For more information, visit: www.aesu.com/uconn